I have always loved spinach and artichoke dip! It is amazing and so perfect for chips, crackers, or bread!
This was my first time making it but I’m very glad with the result! I guess the first time is the charm! Hope you enjoy this recipe!
10 ounce box of chopped frozen spinach, thawed
8 ounce container of sour cream
1/2 cup parmesan
1 cup mozzarella
1/2 teaspoon grounded black pepper
5 cloves of garlic, minced
8 ounce package cream cheese
13.3 ounces artichoke heart, cut into quarters
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Boil frozen spinach according to package directions. Squeeze out all excess liquid out of thawed spinach.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the sour cream, parmesan cheese, 1/2 cup mozzarella, black pepper, garlic, and cream cheese together.
4. Add in the spinach and artichoke heart. Combine.
5. Spoon the mixture into a quart baking dish and sprinkle the top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
6. Bake for about 30 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Let cool 5 minutes and with a spoon mix the melted cheese into the rest of the dip!
Serve immediately with lightly toasted bread, tortilla chips or crackers. This recipe is a great appetizer and can be prepared in as little as 45 minutes. Also great for a party! Your guests will absolutely love this and so will your kids! This is also a way for your kids to eat their veggies 🙂